If you want to receive free traffic, please follow these instructions:
- Create an advertising campaign with a daily budget of 0
- In campaign's settings enable Goal tracking and customize URL Suffix as you need.
Upon each click on your ad we will replace % in the URL Suffix with identifier of the form <campaign id>_<ad unit id> (campaign belongs to advertiser, ad unit belongs publisher).
E. g. if your campaign #12345 promotes the site http://example.org and your URL suffix is set to ?partner=% then a click from ad unit #678910 will redirect the visitor to http://example.org?partner=12345_678910.
The tracking system on your side should be able to track it in order to reward the publisher if this visitor does something useful for you (e. g. signs up or makes a purchase).
- Implement a call to our API that should happen when visitors do something useful on your site, e. g. sign up or make a purchase (or contact us to discuss other forms of integration).
The API is dead simple, it is just a plain HTTP call of the form:
- unique_id - arbitrary ID you use to distinguish your rewards. Our system won't allow to create multiple rewards with same unique_id for a single campaign.
- password - just a password for your campaign (make sure you use HTTPS!)
- amount - size of reward in satoshis, e. g. 1000000 is 0.01 btc
- partner - identifier of the form <campaign_id>_<ad_unit_id>, it identifies both the reward sender (campaign) and the reward receiver (ad unit). Please don't confuse ads (advertisers' creatives) and ad units (publisher's traffic sources)!
- duration - (optional, default: 2592000) amount of seconds during which your reward will be gradually paid to ad unit thus increasing your share of its impressions.
- comment - (optional) public comment
This API call instructs us to instantaneously deduct amount from your campaign's balance and send it to the specified ad unit in small portions during duration seconds. Please note that we additionally charge 25% on top of amount as fees.
- Let us know that you are ready by writing an email to email@example.com
- Receive free traffic from our publishers, reward them and get more traffic for free, a positive feedback loop!